Monday, May 9, 2011

Quickscope: verb \ˈkwik(-)skope | Definition: One of many sucky things about MW2

A long time ago, when I was first introduced to first person shooters like Duke Nukem and Wolfenstein, I thought to myself, "This is how wars should fought**; winner gets bragging rights... and also gets to make policy decisions which the looser has to adhere to." Of course, you couldn't hope to get someone like Osama to abide by policy created in that fashion even, if he got severely owned by Obama in a good game of Black Ops... which is when you break out the MW2:


Obama quickscope


**I've heard a few horror stories from friends who lived through wars, and for that reason, death and war are not things I particularly encourage... but I just had to do this!

Thanks for reading, and please don't forget to subscribe if you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment