Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Life-y questions...

I've always done this... wondered what life's ultimate goal or purpose was. In recent times, my musings have grown... frequent.

I haven't found any answers. But I have found a few categories that I think most, if not everyone finds themselves in.

I've wondered: could the purpose of one's life be just to make another's possible/ bearable/ enjoyable? Kinda like Jesus Christ (for you Christian's reading this), or.....ummm.... well I was going to draw a parallel of Christ for another religion, but I can't seem to think of one... . Anyway, so could that be the purpose of one's life? Just for the sake of another's?

Could the purpose of you life be to change the world in a large and fundamental way, by developing the world's first working teleportation device (or maybe becoming America's Next Top Ponzi Schemer)? That would be nice...

Could you just be here to struggle and survive to the end by any means you can.... only to die when God or fate decide it's time? i.e. Life sucks and then you die...

Eh who knows...it's probably all the above. And that answer still doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment